Faculty members at Madison Country Day School participate fully in the school community. This commitment not only involves teaching, but also the extra-curricular, student supervision, and mentoring aspects of campus life. MCDS faculty are known for their passion for both teaching and the mission of our school.
Madison Country Day School is currently seeking an Assistant Coach for its HS Boys JV Basketball team for the winter 2018-2019 season. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, organized, and energetic individual who would like to build on their coaching experience. Practices are held Monday through Friday during the early evening hours on a rotational schedule with the HS girls team at Madison Country Day School. Coaching experience is preferred, and qualified coaching candidates must have basketball experience playing in high school and/or college.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the execution of training programs and practice plans
- Create a positive and engaging environment for the student-athletes
- Communicate effectively with parents, participants and fellow coaches
- Flexible schedule to coach weekday practices and evening games starting in November and ending in the beginning of March
- Organize statistics and bookkeeping
- Oversee the daily maintenance and repair of equipment
- Assist with recruiting efforts of middle school student-athletes
- Coaching experience
- CPR and First Aid, AED (or ability to obtain)
Madison Country Day School is an independent college preparatory school serving grades Pre-K through 12.
For more information regarding this open position, please contact MCDS Athletic Director Jeremy Clements.
Madison Country Day School
5606 River Road
Waunakee, WI 53597
608-850-6000 x 6028
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
If you are interested in substitute teaching opportunities at MCDS, please e-mail or mail a cover letter, resume, and references to Margy Newton at email@example.com or 5606 River Road, Waunakee, WI 53597. For additional information please call (608) 850-6000 ext 6003.