Examples of MCDS Student Extended Essays:
- “U.S. Government Policy towards Japan during the Franklin Roosevelt Administration 1933-1941″
- “Vladimir Nabokov and Humbert Humbert: Phosphorescent Fingertips”
- “Why Did the Spanish Influenza of 1918 Become Known as the Forgotten Flu?”
- “Examination of Elizabeth Bishop’s changing poetic treatment of her experiences”
- “Self-conception of Children in Closed and Open Adoptions”
- “To what extent did the internal combustion change the practice of warfare during WWI?”
To learn about IB Wisconsin, click here.