A Safe and Engaging Environment for Your Child After School
• The Extended Day program welcomes all students in Pre-K through Eighth Grade. Students are divided into three groups based on age. A quiet area will be available to all three age groups for those who prefer to read or rest after school.
• The program runs from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Children enjoy a healthy snack at the time of check-in.
• The Extended Day rate is $6.25 per hour and is calculated in 15-minute increments.
• No contract is needed to participate in Extended Day. Parents are welcome to use the service on an as-needed or drop-in basis.
Pre-Kindergarten through First Grade
The youngest students will sign in and meet in the Kindergarten rooms for the first two trimesters, and then move to the Pre-K room for the final trimester. This gives the younger students more space and the ability to play and work in an early childhood environment.
Second Grade through Fourth Grade
Once checked in at the Lower School Pod, students will have a choice between the Homework Lab (located in the LS Music Room) or the LS Pod where they can participate in art projects, educational/learning games, or free choice.
Fifth Grade through Eighth Grade
All Middle School students who are not participating in extra-curricular activities will spend the first hour of Extended Day in a Middle School classroom with the opportunity to work quietly on homework or a project with a classmate. At 4:45 p.m., Middle School students join the younger students in the Lower School Pod.