Market Street Diner
MCDS is proud to partner with Sun Prairie’s Market Street Diner, an affiliate of the Food Fight Restaurant Group, to provide MCDS students with a wonderful lunch alternative. The Lunch Program at Madison Country Day School provides our families with a wide range of choice regarding their level of participation. Families can choose between a two-day option, offered on either Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays, or a Monday through Thursday four day option.
• Your child can choose daily between the Hot Lunch option or the Soup/Salad Bar option
• Healthy and delicious – menus designed in consultation with a registered dietician
to include local, seasonal foods
• Fresh, great tasting meals that use no trans fat, msg, artificial coloring or flavoring for any of their offerings
• All the products are made in house from scratch including all the sauces and gravies
• Vegetarian options offered daily
• Substitutions available for students with food concerns/allergies
• All breads and desserts are baked in their in house bakery; low fat and low sugar options are offered when possible
• Environmentally friendly: meals are served on reusable plates and silverware. Even the boxed lunches are reusable.
Milio’s and Pizza Days
On alternating Fridays MCDS hosts catered lunch from either Glass Nickel Pizza Co. or Milio’s Sandwiches.