Why MCDS Middle School?
Cutting-edge STEM program
- MCDS middle school Science Olympiad placed 5th in the state of Wisconsin.
- Middle school students take a design course focusing on problem-solving and creativity. Design can be applied to a wide range of challenges from designing toys to be created on a 3D printer, to developing a new robot design, to even creating a new clothing design.
- Students have access to our Makerspace Lab with 3D printers, robotics, laser cutters/engravers, electronic circuitry, power tools, Cricuts, CNC router, and more.
Ranked #3 Best Private K-12 School in Wisconsin by Niche.com
- Welcoming, inclusive community
- Every student is known
- Teacher quality
- Teacher-student relationships
- Culture of effort and curiosity
- Wide range of extracurricular activities
- Supportive Middle School Advisory program
Better curriculum and instruction
- IB World School
- Well-researched programming from around the world
- Strong commitment to music and art programs
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL) / Character Education